Today I tried a new seasoning in ground beef: Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning Blend. I also added a little garlic powder because, to me, no meat seasoning is complete without garlic powder. The dressing was raw apple cider vinegar and another sprinkle of the Chili Lime Seasoning. The combination made this spice my new favorite! If you do not have a Trader Joe’s store nearby, you can purchase it off Amazon here: Chili Lime Seasoning Blend. Here is the recipe so you can try it for yourself!
Spinach Salad with Ground Beef & Chili Lime Seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 cups spinach
- 2 avocados
- 2 tsp. Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1.5 tsp. garlic powder
- raw apple cider vinegar
- Heat medium/large fry pan over medium heat. Add the beef and spices.
- Use a heat-safe utensil to stir the meat and “cut” it into small pieces.
- Divide the spinach between four salad bowls or plates.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and sprinkle evenly over the spinach.
- Once the meat is thoroughly cooked, divide it evenly between the four bowls and sprinkle over the avocado.
- Douse the salad with raw apple cider vinegar.
- To finish, sprinkle a bit more chili lime seasoning over the top. Enjoy!