I make these eggs for breakfast almost every morning. They are full of healthy vitamins, protein, and fats. I use pre-cut and frozen vegetables. I also scramble the eggs in the fry pan instead beating them in a bowl before pouring them into the pan. It minimizes the prep time and makes cooking more convenient. My favorite toppings are salt, pepper, red hot, food grade tumeric essential oil, nutritional yeast, and liquid vitamin D. I get all my supplements in first thing in the morning! Eating super healthy for the first meal of the day gets me off to a good start and sets me up for success with healthy eating for the rest of the day! This recipe serves one, but if your paired it with a protein smoothie, it could serve two. Enjoy!
15-Minute Veggie Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 cup broccoli, pre-cut, frozen
- 1/2 cup pepper & onion blend, pre-cut, frozen
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Add the frozen broccoli, peppers, and onions. Stir fry until the vegetables are thawed.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and stir until the eggs are evenly distributed.
- Let the eggs cook. Stir two or three times every minute, until the eggs are firm and no longer liquid.
- Spoon onto bowls or plates, season, and enjoy!