Who needs a good chocolate chip cookie? Me!! But when it comes to eating paleo, it can be hard to find chocolate chip cookies. Especially delicious ones. There are dry cookies, bready cookies, bland cookies, crumbly cookies… cookies that are anything but moist, flavorful, and delicious! If you’re looking for a GREAT paleo cookie, you have come to the right place. These cookies were tested by my siblings and pronounced the best ever – so it’s not just me saying they’re good. Give the recipe a shot, and let me know what you think in the comments below!
PS If you are wondering who “Beth” is, that’s me. “Beth” was my childhood nickname, and it sounds good in the recipe title, so I used it 🙂
Beth's Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
macros per serving: 26g carbs, 6.5g protein, 18g fat
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted (liquid)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Add the blanched almond flour. Stir.
- Add the baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon 18 equal spoonfuls of dough onto the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!