I don’t know about you, but I LOVE ice cream, fro-yo, shakes, smoothies…. anything cold, smooth, sweet, berry, chocolate, refined sugar-free, grain-free, and dairy-free. It pretty much has to taste like ice cream without the junk, and it’s my favorite food. Also, I’m pretty much a chocolate addict… so it only seems right that I post a Chocolate Protein “Malt Milkshake” (because I need that protein, too). So, if you’re anything like me, you’re in for a treat today!! This yummy protein shake is paleo – meaning it’s junk-free. If you have the ingredients on hand, you can make it in just 10 minutes – perfect for a light breakfast, afternoon pick-me-up, or post-workout shake. Enjoy!!
Chocolate Protein Malt Milkshake
macros: 37g carbs, 22g protein, 3g fat
- 120g (1 medium) frozen banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp. Trader Joe’s unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20g Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. stevia powder
- Place all ingredients in the blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into your favorite glass, and enjoy!