This is my go-to drink right now. It’s slightly sweet with a bit of clean caffeine – especially if you use organic matcha powder. There’s a thin layer of foam on the top of this drink, which, in my opinion, makes it extra yummy. Enough said. Let’s get to the recipe.
Peppermint Matcha Blended Hot Drink
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp. matcha powder
- 1 tsp. stevia powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops food-grade peppermint essential oil – use one drop if you don’t like a strong peppermint flavor
- 1.5 cups hot water
- Place all ingredients in a small blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite mug. Enjoy!