GUYS!! I am so excited to share this recipe with you!! I LOVE coconut balls – they’re my favorite Christmas treat!! So, of course, I had to make a healthy version. These coconut balls are super easy, delicious, and 100% paleo. Enjoy!!
Paleo Coconut Balls
- 1.5 cups coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 bar Lily’s Baking Chocolate
- In a small blender or food processor, add 3/4 cup coconut flakes, the honey, the coconut oil, and the vanilla extract. Blend until the coconut flakes are about 1/5 the size they originally were.
- Stir the rest of the coconut flakes into the blended mixture. Roll the mixture into eight equally sized balls. Line a tray with parchment paper and place the coconut balls on them. Place the coconut balls in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in an oven-safe container in the oven at 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir every two minutes or so until the chocolate is liquid.
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and roll in the chocolate. Place them back on the parchment paper and freeze for another 15 minutes. Enjoy!
*Store leftovers in the freezer or refrigerator, depending on how hard/soft you like to eat them.