Paleo. Probiotic. Protein.
Plus chocolate. Does it get any better than that?! I’ve been on a bit of a chocolate-coffee-caffeine detox for the better part of the last week. I’ve focused on getting more sleep and drinking more water. #stayhydrated Yesterday and today I’ve added in chocolate and cocoa powder. To say it makes me feel happy and energized is an understatement…I love chocolate!! And it tastes even better after several days absence 😀 Also, I was feeling like a shake today – haven’t had one in a few days. This hit the spot.
Triple-P Chocolate Shake
macros: 34 grams carbs, 16 grams protein, 9 grams fat
- 8 ice cubes
- 75 grams cashew yogurt, plain
- 80 grams frozen banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 20 grams cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 10 grams collagen
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed above.
- Blend on high, stopping and scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into your favorite bowl (or wide-mouth mug, like me!).
- Top with your favorite fruit – I love any kind of berries. I used raspberries in the picture. Enjoy immediately!