These fancy rice thins make the perfect snack or appetizer. They are flavorful, with a good crunch and just the right amount of spice.
Rice thins are not paleo, but they’re a good choice for when you’re really craving some crackers or chips. The chicken adds a contrasting texture, as well as some protein and flavor. Avocado holds the entire thing together, and the sauce and spices add that little extra touch. Here’s the recipe!
Spicy Chicken Rice Thins
macros: 18 grams carbs, 4 grams fat, 10 grams protein
- 8 rice thins
- 20 grams mashed avocado
- 1 ounce cooked chicken breast, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon The New Primal Classic Marinade & Cooking Sauce
- cayenne pepper, ground
- Lay the rice thins out on a plate.
- Spread a bit of avocado on each rice thin.
- Distribute the chicken evenly between the rice thins, on top of the avocado.
- Drizzle a little New Primal Classic Marinade & Cooking Sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the entire plate with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (use lightly if you don’t like a lot of spiciness). Enjoy!