I am a little late to the party – Valentine’s Day is just two days away!! If you’re late to the party too, you’ll love this recipe. It’s a two-ingredient, chocolate-covered strawberry recipe, and it tastes amazing. In fact, when I was photographing these beauties, two of my siblings came into the kitchen, and couldn’t get enough of the deliciousness!! So if you’re short on time, but still want a healthy, fun, and tasty Valentine’s treat, try these!
Paleo Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
macros/serving (2 strawberries) : 6.8 grams carbs, 3.8 grams fat, 1 gram protein
- 12 medium strawberries
- 70 grams Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a medium-sized tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the chocolate chips into an oven-safe bowl and place in the oven. Stir the chocolate chips every two minutes to prevent burning.
- Meanwhile, wash the strawberries, and pat them dry them with a paper towel.
- When the chocolate chips are melted, remove the bowl from the oven. Dip the strawberries one-by-one in the chocolate and place them on the parchment paper.
- Put the strawberries in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, until the chocolate hardens.
- Once the chocolate is hard, peel the strawberries off the parchment paper and place them on a plate. Enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator.