Have you seen the giant protein cookies in the store?? They’re individually packaged, and have something like 20 grams of protein per cookie. I’ve wanted to try them, but I avoid gluten since it gives me a bad stomach ache. But still, who doesn’t want a cookie that fits their macros?? So I created the Flourless Double Chocolate Protein Cookie. It has 27.9 grams of protein per cookie!! And still tastes amazing.
Flourless Double Chocolate Protein Cookie
macros/entire recipe: 13.5 grams carbs, 10.3 grams fat, 27.9 grams protein
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a small, oven-safe pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg.
- Add the protein powder, monkfruit/erythritol, almond extract, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Stir.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir.
- Roll the dough into a ball, flatten it, and place it to the parchment paper. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool 5 minutes, and enjoy!