I’m obsessed. With nourish bowls. They’re super easy, super healthy, bowls of deliciousness that you can make using ingredients you already have on hand! Fill a salad bowl with greens or chopped veggies, and top with a source of lean protein, a serving of low-glycemic carbs, and some healthy fat! If you need some ideas for creating these quick, nutrient-dense meals, stay tuned! This is only the first of many nourish bowl recipes to come!
Olive Nourish Bowl
macros/recipe: 17.8 grams carbs, 11.7 grams fat, 54 grams protein
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 cups spinach
- 10 green olives
- 2 baby carrots, chopped
- 30 grams sliced avocado
- 2 tablespoons The New Primal Marinade & Cooking Sauce
- 2 tablespoons raw ACV
- salt & pepper
- In a large salad bowl, place the spinach.
- Arrange the chicken, olives, carrots, and avocado on top.
- Drizzle with the marinade and apple cider vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and enjoy!