In March, I discovered new favorites – books, coffee, a new recipe, and more. I know this post is long overdue, but better late than never, right?! Without further ado, here are five of my favorites so you can enjoy them too!
- Allegro, Organic French Roast, Dark Roast Coffee. I like my coffee strong and flavorful, and this is my favorite roast so far. You can grab it at Whole Foods, or click on the link above.
2. The Anxiety Toolkit, by Alice Boyes, PhD. This book covers five different types of anxiety that are holding you back from experiencing life to your fullest potential. It’s an easy read, with plenty of examples and exercises to help you overcome any kind of anxiety. Highly recommend for everyone!
3. Paleo Avocado Tuna Toast. You might be surprised, but this is my favorite recipe I’ve created this month! I love the combination of warm, crunchy toast with the smoothness of avocado and the dryness of the tuna.
4. Paleo Sandwich Bread by Base Culture. It’s hard to find a good gluten-free bread, much less a paleo bread. But Base Culture has made it easy! The bread is versatile and easy to work with – you can make a sandwich, pop it in the toaster for avocado toast, or just eat it plain! I found it in the health foods frozen section at Kroger, but you can also get it online by clicking the link above.
5. Elmhurst Almond Milk. This is the good stuff, y’all! It has only two ingredients: almonds and water. No thickeners, no preservatives. The consistency and taste is great. I love adding it to coffee or pouring it over a serving of berries!
That’s it for March’s favorites! If you have used any of these products before, or if you try any of them this month, leave a comment and let us know your thoughts!!