You guys LOVED the AIP Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream, so I thought I’d bring you another kind: AIP Vanilla Date Ice Cream. This is sweet and creamy, and full of vanilla flavor. Didn’t think you could eat healthy and have ice cream? Well, you could eat this for breakfast. Here’s your cake, and you can eat it, too 🙂
AIP Vanilla Date Ice Cream
macros: 37.1 grams carbs, 4.2 grams fat, 2.7 grams protein
- 8 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups Elmhurst almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- pinch of salt
- In a heat-safe bowl, cover the dates with boiling water and let soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high, until liquified.
- Churn in a small ice cream maker, according to the manufacturers directions.
- Enjoy immediately, and store leftovers in the freezer. To eat leftovers, remove from freezer and let thaw on the counter for 10-15 minutes before scooping.