I LOVE massaged greens! Their flavor is condensed, and they’re a lot easier to eat than loose-leaf lettuce. I used The New Primal Hot & Spicy Marinade, but you can use any dressing you’d like – including just a splash of apple cider vinegar and olive oil. If you’re looking for a new, delicious, healthy lunch idea, this is it!
Massaged Greens Tuna Salad
macros: 21.4 grams carbs, 9.9 grams fat, 37.3 grams protein
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 2 tbsp. The New Primal Hot & Spicy Marinade
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna
- 3 small carrot sticks, chopped
- 40 grams red bell pepper, chopped
- 50 grams avocado, chopped
- sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- sprinkle of salt
- Add the mixed greens and marinade to a large salad bowl. Using your hands, massage the greens, breaking them and squeezing them until they are wilted and about half the size they were.
- Dump the rest of the ingredients on top of the lettuce, and toss with a fork.