- Atomic Habits, by James Clear. This book is a thorough breakdown of why we do what we do, and how to change what you do. I learned so much about myself, and how to work with my natural tendencies instead of fighting against them. Also, if you’re scared of non-fiction, this book is a great place to start. It’s not too technical, so anyone can read and apply the ideas presented!
2. Siete Chips, Fuego. Spicy, cheesy, salty, spicy…what more can I say? Oh yeah, I forgot…they’re healthy, too!! Dairy and grain-free, these 100% paleo chips are sure to satisfy any chip cravings! They’re my favorite, “regular chips” included! And if you’re not up for spicy, Siete has plenty of other flavors to pick from!
3. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte. If you follow me on Instagram, you already know I’m obsessed. Cheaper and better-tasting than Starbucks, this smooth, cold, sweet latte will leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
4. AIP Vanilla Date Ice Cream. It’s not summer without ice cream! But if you’re like me, you still want your ice cream to be healthy. This is, hands down, the BEST paleo, AIP, dairy-free, grain-free ice cream I’ve ever made. Try it – you won’t be sorry.
5. Organic Cashew Yogurt. Okay, so the probiotics in yogurt are healthy…but what about the dairy?? That’s where yogurts made from cashews or coconuts come in handy. Coconut milk yogurt is my favorite, but this cashew yogurt is a close second. Mix in some berries or some cocoa powder and stevia for a delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert! It’s not sold online, so look for it at your local Whole Foods, Fresh Market, or Wegmans.
Okay, that’s it for a late post on April’s favorites! Hope you enjoyed it, and are inspired to find some new favorites of your own. Drop a comment below and share one of your favorites!