After tasting this ice cream, my mom said it tastes like there is candy in it. Well, dates have been called “nature’s candy”, so I guess she is right.
'Candy' Collagen Ice Cream
macros/serving: 38.2 grams carbs, 0.7 grams fat, 10.3 grams protein
- 1 cup Friendly Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 90 grams strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 scoops (40 grams) Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until liquified.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Once ice cream is frozen, serve and enjoy!
- Freeze leftovers, and let thaw for a few minutes before serving.